LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Haha oh no you didnt!

Haha great work jazza i rather enjoyed this humerous cartoon, just a question, did you mock your own religion at the end? the blonde one was you wasnt he! haha

Jazza responds:

lol i dont mock my own religeon, i make light of stereotypes, and i know the stereotypes very well! :)

Dad n' Me - Dad's Secret Dad n' Me - Dad's Secret

Ahuh 0.o

Yeah i really didnt think that was funniest or funny at all..

Shadowii2 responds:

Thanks for your opinion(?).

a PICO DAY message a PICO DAY message

not bad jazza!

That was pretty good for 7 hours lol, the animation is good, better then i was expecting from your description, :P good job!

Death Eagle Pt. 2 Death Eagle Pt. 2

okay, okay...

it was a bit better then the last one, but it just seemed that you didnt put in what you could, hmmm, i have realised its your second toon, but on my second toon i was kicking ass, and no im not one of those quick learners when it comes to programs, but i found it plenty easy, so i say practice, practice and practice some more, in a years time you will be popping out awsome flash's like you do a turd =)

Phantox responds:

Yeah I know. My third one is wayy better

Death Eagle Death Eagle

ahuh . . . . i see?

that was so cool, well not really, i can do better then that in an hour, yep. that just seemed like u didnt try at all, i can relate to you not being a good drawer, some people just cant controll that mouse, but seriously, the animation its self, not the graphics, the animation the movement was shocking, no shit its fbf, but yeah i say just muck around on flash, have some practice, like if i wanna learn somthing, i sit there on flash just repeating and repeating till im happy with it.

Phantox responds:

Yeah my animation and stuff on this one suck but my third movie is a lot better than the first 2

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

ahh that was sweet

like sugar, i could so see system of a down doing that song, lol, tha animation was awsome, great humor, 10/10 and 5/5

warped dreaming warped dreaming

i liked it

it may not have any meaning to it but it is pretty cool, it to some extent reminded me of sillent hill

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

that was sick

dude i wish i could do a colllaboration with you..make som sick disturbing stuff lol....thats was an wsum toon and i laughed so hard wen i herd people=shit by that guy at the end.

Demon Slayer's Diary Demon Slayer's Diary

nicely done...

that was awsum, very well animated and drawn,
the music seemed to suite it well enough,
but seriously u didnt have to show the up-skirt camera shot
u shud re-rate it to teen
anyways good job

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

that was amazing!

dude u are awsome at this u must have spent real time on this this was funny and stylish i loved it, and i cant wait for mecha death (and hopefully you give me a part in it) and i cant wait for dads in overtime thatll be even better! u rock sakupen!